SFIAR Team Award 2023:
Samuel Levy and team (ETH Zürich): "The effectiveness of corporate zero-deforestation commitments at reducing agricultural deforestation in Brazil"
- Research description submitted to SFIAR
- Project photos (incl. team members)
- Publication of output of project in Global Environmental Change
- PhD thesis comprising the full project findings
- Project website
- Dr. Samuel Levy’s website
- Blog posts covering the project:
Food System Stories
Global Land Programme
World Food System Center News
This year's Award winners will present their projects at an Award ceremony on 12 December 2023, 16:15-18:40 at BFH-HAFL in Zollikofen.
The event will feature a keynote by Prof. Dr. Ruth Delezeit (Head of the Research Group Land-Use Change at the University of Basel), presentations by the Award winners, a panel discussion and an apéro riche.
The programme and registration form for the Award Ceremony will be published by the end of October.